Monday, September 28, 2009

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

World Card Making Day - Sat Oct 3rd 2009 1-3pm -

This has become an annual event across the world when friends and stampers gather to make cards. You will be making Christmas cards/projects (3 total) for $20 Join me and have an afternoon of fun and get those creative juices flowing for your holiday cards and decorations. RSVP by Thursday Oct 1st by email or phone.

OLD OLIVE WEEK

Continuing with my Old Olive Week I am sharing this Thanksgiving card with you. You never know where you get your inspiration. I had a piece of Tall Tales DSP paper that was left over from another project and it just spoke to me to put the watercolor vines jumbo wheel (on the dormant list) across it and I loved the way it turned out. Check back this week for more old olive surprises. Supply list:
*Old Olive Cardstock #100702
*So Saffron Cardstock # 105118
*Old Olive Classic Ink # 102277
*So Saffron Classic Ink #
*Tall Tales DSP #115678
*Favorite Things Stamp Set #115436
*Modern Label Punch #116630
*Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370
*Big Shot Magnetic Movers and Shapers #115953
*Big Shot Movers and Shapers #114506
*Big Shot #113439*Old Olive ¼ grosgrain ribbon #111368
*Earth Elements Brads (Old Olive) 106955
Click here if you would like to place an order http://www.franceswagner.stampinup.net/
**************************************************************************************** CUSTOMER SPECIAL FROM FRANCES
First FIVE people that order the My Digital Studio from me from today through the weekend Oct 4th, will get one of the single stamps on page 208 free from me. Don't forget you can have this great new product for 1/2 price from Oct 1- Nov 30th by having a $400 party as well as anything in the Holiday Mini Catalog (except for My Digital Studio and hostess sets) for only $10. Contact me today to secure a date on my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment