Sunday, September 27, 2009

Old Olive Week & Stamping with bleach & Cards for the troops

This weekend I have been working on fall cards and I keep going back to old olive so I decided to make that my color of the week and I will have more samples this week so stay tuned. I finally decided to stamp with bleach recently and I love the way it turned out. I stamped on old olive cardstock with bleach and it turned the stamped image a color close to so saffron. So I made that my coordinating color. You may want to try other colors to see what the bleach does to it. This is very easy to do, I folded a paper towel on a plate and poured household bleach one the paper towel and touched my stamp to it as if it were an ink pad and stamped on cardstock and voila you have a neat new color. Let me know what you come up with.

Supply list:

*Old Olive Cardstock #100702 *So Saffron Cardstock # 105118 *Old Olive Classic Ink # 102277 *Scallop Oval Punch #114889 *Large Oval Punch # 107305 *Holiday Best (hostess) 115364 *Big Shot Leaves #2 die #113459

*Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439 *Household bleach

click here to place an order http://www.franceswagner.stampinup.net/

Cards for the troops

Wednesday, Sept. 30th, 6:30pm
St. Andrews United Methodist Church
If you live in the Raleigh/Garner area please join us to make cards for the troops.
This is such a worthwhile project. We want to let the troops know they are not
forgotten and we appreciate everything they do for freedom. Call me for directions to
St. Andrews UMC- 919-771-2561

No comments:

Post a Comment