Sunday, August 2, 2009

Travel Tips etc.
Are you ever at the airport waiting for your luggage to come off the carousel and it seems like everybody there has a black suitcase just like yours? Well in January when I went to SU Leadership conference in Orlando I decided to make my luggage stand out so it would not pass me 3 times before I realized it. I used the Décor Elements Sheets of Vinyl and cut circles to make Mickey Mouse since we were in Orlando. It worked however I am going to convention on Tues and I didn't think Mickey would look to cool in Salt Lake City so I used our Beautiful Butterflies die cut (114507) on page 198 to put on my luggage so I can find it from a distance this time. Hope you like it.

This is one of the room mate folders I made for my room mates for convention. I think this one is really cute. What do you think? I used the Tall Tales Designer Paper and oval punches and 12x12 card stock and a manilla folder.

Thanks for looking...
JOIN MY TEAM Don't forget you have another month to join my team for only $85.00 for the Mini Demonstrator Kit. You can join right from my website www.franceswagner.stampinup.net and it is very easy. My password to get to that part is wagstampers so you can sign on. Let me know if you need help and I can walk you through it. REMINDERS: Check my STAMPIN UP WEBSITE for my classes and other events such as MY STAMP CAMP/DOWNLINE MEETING (AUG 15 10AM-1PM). You will be making 5 projects from the new catalog from ideas I learn about this week at the Stampin UP Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. Email me to make your reservation and you can drop a check in the mail to me. I WILL BE CHECKING MY EMAIL WHILE I AM GONE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL ME.