Thursday, November 15, 2018

On Stage - Team Gifts

Last week I met 17 members of my team in Orlando for the 30th year celebration for Stampin' UP! On Stage conference.  We had so much fun and learned a lot and got to see the new Spring Occasions catalog as well as the Sale a Bration catalog that goes live January 3rd.  If you decide to join my team you can pre-order from in December 5th. There is so much to love in the new catalog.  I can't wait to share it with you.  Below are the team gifts I made for my team. It is a tradition to make room mate gifts.



Below is the outside packaging for the notebook I fancied up.  I used some wrapping paper that I purchased from Ikea last summer and and folded it and added a zigzag stitch along the sides and bottom.  Since we were in Orlando I thought they might like a Micky Mouse theme.  I used an old Mickey Mouse punch I have had for a while and glued it to the Buffalo tag I made. Before I started I printed there names with a Walt Disney Font and I love how it turned out.









This is the comlosition book I added a title to and used one of the witches hats from a Halloween set we have, then added circles to look like Mickey Mouse. 







These are cut bag tags I made for my team. We always get bags and they all look alike so I thought it would be easier to find our own.  I also tucked our team names and cell numbers in the back of the tag in case they needed to find each other. 




Stay tuned I will show you sample boards and other projects and team pictures in teh following week.  I would love to have you join me in April when you join my team. 

Thanks for stopping by.

JOIN NOW- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment