Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Happy 19th SU Anniversary to ME!!!


Can you believe I have been a SU demo for 19 years next week? Where does the time go. I joined for the discount and my kit was $250.00, so change is a good thing, right. I have had an amazing journey with my little Stampin' UP! business including traveling to leadership conferences to states I would have never seen otherwise.  I have meet some wonderful people and made lasting friendships around the country and across the pond.  The thread that holds us all together is the desire to create cards and other fun stuff and share what we love with others.  Whether you have been with me most of those 19 years or just found me recently on my website or come to my classes and clubs and camps I want to thank you for making it all happen.


To celebrate I am offering this special from Aug 22-31-




Contact me to place your order to get your FREE Stampin' Blend Alcohol Marker!



No comments:

Post a Comment