Monday, October 9, 2017

Team Meeting and Holiday Stamp Camp

Introducing most of my Florida team minus 2 that could not make it on Sunday.

Left to right: Joan Hartshorn( Lake Wales), Becki Clymer (Ft Pierce), Linda Pierce(Virginia) Me, Karen Papineau Patterson (Sebastian), QUERALT Hewing( Port St Lucie) I am blessed to have them on my team.



For those that were presenters for Stamp Camp I gave them these adorable jars. I love jars and I am always trying to come up with ideas of how to use them in my Stampin' UP! business.  Don't you love these?





Below is a little jar I decorated for them to start saving their money to go to On Stage in Nov 2018.  It will be in Orlando and it is Stampin' UP's 30th anniversary and promises to be fabulous.  I could not help myself putting the circles for Mickey on the tag.  Join my team and you can join us November 2018!!!


Stamp Camp

After our meeting we had a Holiday Stamp Camp and it was so much fun and I loved having my team to present 2 projects each.  Here are a few photos.





Thanks for stopping by and make sure to mark your calendar for our October 29th Stamp Camp!  Contact me today to reserve your spot. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Frances
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment