Friday, August 18, 2017

Facebook Page

Check out my Facebook page for different ideas and projects.  I have even ventured out to making videos.  

Check it out: Stampin' with Frances Wagner- Vero Beach, FL

 
If you are one of my current or previous customers you may want to join my FB Customer Group where we chat about upcoming events and share ideas.

 Stamp with Frances - Classes, clubs and events

Stamp  with Frances - Classes, Clubs and Events


From my FB Page:
Clearance Rack- new items
Hello my Stampin' friends, when you are ordering make sure you check out the CLEARANCE RACK for great discounts on my on line store. franceswagner.stampinup.net You can add that to your order when you are at a party or bunco etc. You don't have to order on line to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment