Thursday, July 6, 2017

Vacation Part 2

Oh my goodness I had this post in my draft section and forgot to send it. It is the rest of my May vacation.  I still wanted to share it with you. I had such a good time visiting my son Chris and grandson Jacob.

I got to watch Jacob at different events it brought back memories of when my boys were in sports and I was on the bleachers all the time.  It was  such a wonderful time in our lives.




I went with Jacob to his horseback ridding therapy. What a fun time. I have to admit horses intimidate me (they are so much larger than I am)  Jacob has to brush the horse he  rides Penny, before and after he rides and he cleans his hooves and at the end he feeds Penny.  Besides learning how to ride Jacob is learning the responsibility of having the privilege of ridding Penny.


Jacob rides inside and outside. I can remember when he could only ride inside and had several trainers around him when he rode. He is growing up.

 Outside



I even got to help brush Penny.



Jacob, Penny, Chris and me

Fun times.  I will be scrapping these photos soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Frances
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment