Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Vacation Part 1

In May I took a fabulous vacation the week of Mother's Day.  I went to visit my son Chris and grandson Jacob in New Hampshire.  We were celebrating Mother's Day, Chris' birthday and my birthday.

 When I first arrived and Chris took me to dinner at a great Italian Restaurant called Dante's. We were so busy catching up we didn't even realized it took a long time to get our meal.  I love those special moments with our children.

When I arrived, I found these this little vase of spring flowers (daffodils and tulips) from the yard.



In my bathroom I found these sweet smelling lilacs. What wonderful touches.


Later I found these beauties outside.


The first day we went to Jacob's Buddy Ball game which brought back fond memories on the bleachers with my own boys when they were little. 





I felt pretty pampered, on Mother's day I had breakfast in bed from my grandson Jacob.  What a sweet memory.




Jacob made my breakfast.


See that proud smile?


The day just got better. 

Then I received these beautiful tulips. I love tulips.


To top it off we had lobster for dinner (one of my favorites), it was a learning curve for me because I am used to eating it in a restaurant where it is usually lobster tails already prepared for you to just eat with a fork. 


My other favorite home made chocolate pie.  :) Yum


Well that is about it for this time. I just wanted to share a little bit about me when I am not stamping. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment