Saturday, February 25, 2017

Calendar Cards - Stamp Club cards -

January was calendar month. Everywhere you look you have new calendars. These happened to be from 2016 left over from a friends office (they were going into the recycle bin and she asked me if I wanted them)  Of course I did.  On the front page of calendars where the picture is quiet large, that is the part I used for the envelope.  I cut out the small image on the back of the calendar that is a miniature of the large page where the calendar is.

I know these are two different birds but the colors match wonderfully and they are both tropical so I went for it.  I just stamped the Flamingo several times and cut one on a different piece of card stock and fussy cut it but use the legs of the one I stamped on the large white piece of card stock. I knew I would not be able to cut those skinny legs from the flamingo. :)

The calendar piece is a Roseate spoonbill and the stamp is a Flamingo from our Pop of Paradise stamp set on page 85 of the annual catalog.
No automatic alt text available.


Pop Of Paradise Clear-Mount Stamp Set  141581  Price $19.00


Stylish Stems Framelits Dies make this card adorable. I found it on Pinterest from (Janice Urke) but changed the sentiment since I did not get the bundle and didn't have the stamp.  My stamp club girls loved it.

No automatic alt text available.

Stylish Stems Framelits Dies  142750  Price: $31.00
Stylish Stems Framelits Dies

Stylish Stems Framelits Dies

Another fun stamp set Cool Treats~ This one reminds me of my childhood when the ice cream truck ("Mr. Softie") came in our neighborhood in the summer. We all had our favorite flavors and the dream sickle was one of mine. It looks perfect using the In Color Peekaboo  Peach ink pad and matching ribbon and card stock. I added a little wink of Stella to make it sparkle.

No automatic alt text available.

Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set  142982  Price: $27.00
Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Calendar is very clever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete