Monday, October 3, 2016

2 More Days! World Card Making Special


One of my team members Karen Patterson and I had our stamp camp on Saturday Oct 1st to celebrate World Card Making Day and we had a great time. Here are some photos from our Holiday Stamp Camp.

This is Karen on the right and me on the left having a great time sharing with everyone. 


 Of course we had a little food.  Salads and dessert. 

Group photo.
Carolyn and Amy busy at work.

Penny having fun with our Halloween card.
Tina is a fairly new stamper and is friends with some of my other customers and Mike is new to Stampin' UP! products and recently found me on my Stampin' UP! website.  They are both new to me and it was a fun time getting to know them.


Sylvia and Judy creating and having a great time. 



 Karen helping Penny with the calendar.

Thanks card.

Calendars (don't you love this set and that adorable Designer paper that you can get for free this month if you order 3 packs of the other designer paper on sale.  We got this idea for the calendars from Angie Juda

Joyful Card.


These are a few of the 10 projects some were cased (yes I am addicted to Pinterest) and some were original projects.  This cute project was cased from Handmade by Nadine. 


Everyone had such a good time they asked when was our next event and we are working on one for November so stay tuned. 

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment