Monday, August 8, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Class

I am so excited to share this class with you. You will be making 2 cards and a cute tag. This class gives you several ways (seasons) to use the same set as well as the framelits.  I have seen so many samples on Pinterest I just had to make some of them for you. Thank you Mary Fish and Connie Collins for your inspiration. I first fell in love with the part that looks like a hydrangeas featured in another post, then I kept seeing other great cards. Sign up today to reserve your spot.  Contact me at wagstamps@yahoo.com




Coming Soon!!!! The new Holiday Catalog.  You can order from it in September but stop by my New Holiday Catalog Launch 8/28/16 at 2pm to see lots of new samples and pick up your new catalog and create a fun make and take. RSVP  today so we can prepare for you.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment