Monday, August 22, 2016

New Holiday Catalog Launch - Sneak Peek

I have been working/playing with new products from the Holiday Catalog getting ready for my New Holiday Catalog Launch.  If you are local make sure you come to my New Catalog Launch this Sunday 8/28/16  from 2pm 4pm floating (drop in at any time). Please RSVP so we can prepare for you. 




It's just too hard to decide what I like most. I may have to say Cookie Cutter Christmas is one of my favorites.  You can see below you can stamp a bear, gingerbread man and not shown is an Eskimo, Santa and a Deer and a punch makes it quick and easy to  make cute, cute stuff.  You are going to want this Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle. Wait there is more, there is also a Cookie Cutter Halloween set that goes with the punch too.  Stop by on Sunday and see some adorable samples we have made for you.











Gingerbread Man Book Mark!

 I've been playing with new stamps and accessories from the new Holiday Catalog.  When I downloaded this photo I thought it almost looked gingerbread men on a cookie sheet. :)



Below is my stash from my first pre-order. That is one of the things I love about being a demonstrator, getting to order new products early.  I can't wait to share them with you at an upcoming class.


Don't forget you have a few more days to order the Thoughtful Branches Set only available in August while supplies last. August 31st last day to order.




No comments:

Post a Comment