Saturday, February 6, 2016

Spotlight Saturday - Karel Standish


Today I am spotlighting Karel Standish who has been on my team since November 2011 and lives in Garner, NC. When I first met Karel she was the bookkeeper at South East Raleigh High School and worked at her Stampin' UP! business too.  Karel has now retired and is a full time Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  Karel also has team members under her and is active with the NC SU Demo group that meets and shares ideas throughout North Carolina.

Karel is a creative stamper and loves to teach new techniques in her classes at her Sassy Stamper's Meetup Group and her stamp clubs that she has each month.  I always look forward to see what new ideas Karel comes up with. She always inspires me.  If you want to check out Karel's samples you can check your FB page here

Meet Karel Standish!




This is a card that Karel shared with me recently and I thought I would share it with you too.



Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you want to join my team!  Remember during Sale a bration you get $155.00 in products for only $99.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment