Sunday, January 31, 2016

Spotlight on Jess Davis

I am starting something new!  It is excited to share my team members with you.


Today I am spotlighting Jess Davis who has been on my team since 2009 and lives in Hanover, Pennsylvania.  We connect on Facebook and email and occasional phone call.  Jess is a very talented Stampin' UP! demonstrator and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. 

Meet Jess Davis!




This is a card that Jess sent to me recently for a one on one card swap.  It is adorable. Thanks Jess for a beautiful card.


Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you have been thinking about earning extra money and want to have fun doing it then contact me today and let's talk about you joining my team for only $99.00 and the beauty of it is if you join before March 31st you will get to choose $155.00 in products from the catalogs.  So you get to have fun stamping with friends, you get a discount every day and you have me as your team leader to support you and help you with your business.  You will get an invite to be on our Facebook page to interact with other demos on my team.  Contact me today if you are interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment