I am excited to use this bundle to make cards a nd beautiful tags. Check out the video and order today and I will show you and your friends how to make these adorable projects.
Peaceful Pines Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Peaceful Pines Photopolymer Bundle 140850
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.
Peaceful Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set
How to trim a Christmas tree in two easy steps:
1. Stamp the tree.
2. Stamp the decorations.
So easy. Now you can make Christmas trees to adorn cards, tags, and scrapbook pages in minutes.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d
Perfect Pines Framelits Dies
Make a forest or one solitary tree; it's up to you. Cut and combine these images to create perfect pines in the colors you want. Cut out a basic tree shape, then add texture and depth with the layering pieces.
Create die-cuts in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
* 11 dies
* Largest image: 2-15/16" x 2-5/16" | 7.5 x 5.9 cm
* Use with Big Shot
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PRODUCT...
HOME FOR CHRISTMAS DESIGNER BUTTONS
REAL RED & GARDEN GREEN 1/8" (3.2 MM) STRIPED RIBBON