Monday, December 7, 2015

Party on Saturday

On Saturday Deb had her friends over for a Stampin' UP! party. I demonstrated a card for them and shared ideas and they made a Christmas tag for their make and take.  What a fun time we had together.

Below Sheila and Deb showing their tags. 


Stephanie, Amy W., Amy S. and standing Patricia.  We had a fun afternoon. Thanks for coming and stampin with me. 


Tag ideas!

Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







I love it when I can use some of the absolutely cute designer paper to make cards and tags.
Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by. Check your calendar for a good date to have your friends over and contact me.  Let's stamp together soon.

Fran
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment