Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year 2016 - Bingo - Open House

Today I am organizing my stamp area and changing some things around. Trying to stay more focus on my Stampin' Up! Business for the new year.

I am boxing up my fall and holiday stamp sets (16) and packing them away so I can work on the new upcoming Spring Occasions catalog and the spectacular Sale A Bration catalog. If you don't have one and aren't connected to another demonstrator contact me today to get your own copy. 

This is a view of my desk after cleaning it off. I got a new plant to make me happy when I am stamping. Ok whatever it takes to motivate me to clean my stamp space!  RIGHT!!


I found an ugly beige metal container that had been hanging around for a while and I painted it (to put my current samples in) and the mason jar I painted to put my business card in.  I saw that on Pinterest!

I love that happy mug because or the bright color and it coordinates with my aqua accents.  (It does make me happy!)

STAMPIN BINGO

 I starting something new on Facebook and if you love Bingo you are going to have fun with this.  Contact me if you want to play.  It is simple and there are prizes.  We play each Tuesday night at 8pm on my Stampin Bingo group so check it out. 

Reminder NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE THIS COMING SUNDAY 1-3-16 from 2-4 floating.  Stop by for a fun make and take and light snacks as well as picking up your new catalogs.  I will be taking orders from the new catalog that day.  Contact me to confirm so I can prepare for you.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment