Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Friends and Husbands!!! Gift Certificates & Personal Shopper Solutions

Do you need a gift for a crafty friend or co-worker or wife?  Then I have your answer!  I offer gift certificates for selecting from any of our catalogs, just send me an email or call and I will be glad to help you with your gift giving. 

On another note if you know your friends or wife loves to stamp and you want to get her something she loves instead of another sweater then you are going love this. If you live local I will will gift wrap your order for free.  Contact me for a wish list to have her fill out.

Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are the perfect gift!  Everything you need to make beautiful cards and paper fun.  You can order one month for 19.95 plus tax!




FYI!!!




Make sure you get your order to me before Dec 17th!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment