Tuesday, November 17, 2015

On Stage Tampa (Part 2)

When we were in Tampa we did a few make and takes and I thought I would share with you.  You can begin ordering from both the Spring Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) catalogs on January 5th or if you want it all in December join my team and order on Dec 3rd.

We used new designer paper and new stamp sets and framelits dies. 

















                                                        More pictures from On Stage!!!



One of the best parts is connecting with old friends and meeting new ones.  I posted photos yesterday of some of my previous friends.  I reconnected with Sherri Robinson on the left and met Lisa Curcio for the first time. What a sweet group of demonstrators.

 This is Joanne Micozzi, a demo I met on Florida Stampers Facebook Group and we touched base before the conference and exchanged cell numbers and it was the middle of the last session when I realized I forgot to contact her (remember I don't know what she looks like) I texted her to see where she was sitting and she said up front next to the door. I was sitting at the table next to her. It was funny I looked up from my text and she was waving at me. :) We were sorry we missed sitting together but had fun chatting at the next break.  The best thing I love about my Stampin' UP! business is the friends and relationships I get from it. I would have missed out on so many wonderful women if I did not do what I love. 


Dianne Simpers and I have been swapping cards on a yahoo group for about 6 months and we connected in person for the first time at the conference too.  :)  What a delight she was.



After the conference a group of us went to the Columbia Cafe for dinner. What a treat.

This was our waiter making sangria tableside. He was funny and a great waiter.


 
 This is my room mate Penny and I at breakfast the last day in Tampa at the LeMeridian. What a fun place to stay.


 Of course on the way into Tampa Penny and I spotted an Ikea and we both squealed knowing we would be back on the way home.  Look at my new purchase!  I have been looking for a chair for my desk with wheels and when I saw this chair in Aqua you know I had to have it!

 


It was a wonderful trip with my friend Penny and I saw so many upcoming new products my head is spinning but can't wait till my preorder comes in.   Make sure to contact me to get on my calendar for your own party and earn free rewards.

This week's Weekly Deals 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment