Friday, August 14, 2015

New Holiday Catalog! Sneak Peek!

I received my pre-order from the new Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog this week!  This first sample I want to show you is one of my favorites so far featuring Reason for the Season and the Festive Flower Builder Punch.



Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 This is a little template below of how many pieces you will need to stamp and punch for each flower. However you can just punch and not stamp but I like the way it looks with the stamped images.  One of the girls tonight at Stampin' Bunco asked me if I embossed it and I didn't.  I stamped with real red ink on real red card stock and punched it out.  :)  I will be offering a class using this stamp set  and punch at the Salvation Army Class September 19th (you will need to pre-order the punch and stamp set (the great part is that is is a bundle and you get 15% off.   Stay turned for my new calendar coming soon.  Remember you can order this set and punch on September 1st.  Contact me if you are not currently working with another Stampin' UP! demonstrator and want a new holiday catalog.




Look at those goodies. I am having so much fun creating new samples for you.



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to stamp with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment