Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stamping in the courtyard

Thursday I brought my little stamp studio outside. I was having lunch in the courtyard and was enjoying my surroundings so much I thought I would set up a card table and prep for my class for this weekend at the Salvation Army.

This is my desktop calendar class.  It is made using one 8.5 x11 black card stock for the base, scored at 5.5. For this project I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set item #137163 $24.95

1st quarter


2nd quarter


3rd quarter

4th quarter

This is a view with the one whole side before folded.



To hold the calendar in place, I cut a piece of basic black card stock 1 3/4 x 5 then scored 1 inch from each end so I could slip it between the black and the next sheet of card stock.





  When you glue down the color piece on the black piece, leave a space at the bottom with no glue so you can slip the extra black strip between the pieces.  I made this little diagram below on MDS.




 Here is my portable stamp studio alfresco!  See my office assistant walking away from the camera?
It was a beautiful day and so relaxing to stamp outside.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  Nine (9) more days of the Stampin' UP! SAB promotion, let me know if you want to order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment