Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Easter Card - Indescribable Gift

Today at stamp club we made this Easter card that I want to share with you. This is one of my favorite Easter stamp sets.  I love the verses, "Sharing in the JOY of His indescribable GIFT. Easter is such an important part of my life, so if gives me great pleasure to share this card with you.

This is a book mark Easter card using the spotlight technique. I have a confession to make, I do not do coloring with markers well.  There I said it. So with this technique you only have to color in a small amount.  teeheee.  (My secret reason for using this technique.) 

You just stamp the image twice on two pieces of whisper white card stock and punch out the middle of one of your images on one with a  2" circle punch and cut out a coordinating circle with the circle framelits. After coloring in the small piece then add the coordinating colored circle then arrange both pieces on top of the larger image so that the two images match up and it looks seamless. 



This view shows the inside of the card along with the bookmark on the end.



This view is with the bookmark closed inside the card.



This is the back of the card when it is open.


Measurements for the full card is 5-1/2 x 10-11/16
Score at 4-1/4 and 8-1/2
Punch with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch at the 8.50 score mark and then perforate on the 8.50 score mark to make your book mark. I think this is a great Easter card to send to someone and they can use the book mark for their bible. 

I hope you like this card as much as my stamp club did today.  Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment