Saturday, March 28, 2015

Card Making Challenge for YOU!

You may have seen the card I made yesterday for a family member and while making samples for my April classes, when I finished this is what I had accumulated on my desk.


So I started thinking I should be able to do something with all those scrap pieces of this and that. So with that self challenge I went to work on making a card using those scraps.  On this self challenge I was so proud because I did not once look at Pinterest.  :)


So I thought I would issue a challenge to you! When you are making a card using Stampin' UP! products, look at your left over scraps and see what you come up with. Send me an email wagstamps@yahoo.com with your before and after picture and I will share it on my blog.  I can't wait to see what you created.



No comments:

Post a Comment