Sunday, January 4, 2015

COMING Tuesday, JANUARY 6TH!!!

SAB and Occasions catalogs go live on Tuesday. I know you can't wait to get your favorite item. I was able to pre-order from these catalogs in December (one of the SU Demo Perks) and I am having so much fun.  Here are a few quick samples along with upcoming classes.

Thursday - 1-8-15  10am-noon ~ Rockridge Club House
Stamp a Stack Card Class ~ Class fee $21.00
You will be making 5 each of the following cards

Don't you just love this new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die?  I do and can't wait to make cards with you.  We will be using 2 FREE SETS from the Sale a Bration catalog.  If you have not gotten yours yet contact me.

I saw a card close to this on Pinterest and decided to share the idea with you. 

Contact me today to sign up for this class.

Sunday 1/11/15 ~ 2pm-5pm
Valentine Mini Stamp Camp- Love is in the air! - Class fee $23.00
You will make 5 projects - cards and boxes/bags. Here is a sneak peek of one of our projects.

More upcoming samples for classes to come. Stay tuned. Sign up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment