Saturday, October 11, 2014

National Card Making Day

Last Saturday was National Card Making Day, I was partying with Carolyn and her friends and we had a great time.


In honor of the day I gave them each a box made from the Curvey Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies and they loved them.








 
 I found some of these on Pinterest and a few I came up with.  I didn't get a chance to take a picture of them all.

This is the Curvey Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies #135853.  So many possibilities.


This is the cute card we made and oh so easy and I love love love the Ornamental Pine Set #135107 Clear  The added Joy came from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die # 135851- What a great combination.

 Contact me today to sign up for my Stamp Camp limited space available.



Thanks for stopping by.







No comments:

Post a Comment