Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sneak Peek - Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog

What a fun day I had today. During my Mocha Monday class I received my Stampin' UP! Demonstrator order from the NEW Holiday Catalog. (that is one of the perks of being a demonstrator, you get to order in advance of the catalog going live) I can't wait to share it with you. You can order from it beginning August 28th. If you ordered from me last year you should get a FREE NEW Holiday Catalog on the mail on or before August 28th.


After class I started making some samples and I hope you will love them as much as I do.

Supplies used:
Ornamental Pine Stamp Set - wood mount(135104), Clear mount(135107)
Wonderful Wreath Framelits (137624) (JOY)


Current products used that are available now-

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more samples from the NEW Holiday Catalog!


No comments:

Post a Comment