Friday, August 22, 2014

For All Things Card Class - 9/10/14

I have to admit Fall is one of my favorite times of the year (except when I used to rake leaves!)  So instead of raking leaves I get to stamp with this great new fall stamp set in the Holiday Catalog called For All Things-  (8 stamps) which has great fall leaves and Grateful sayings. 

For this class the stamp set is included in your class fee of $30 the stamp set clear mount value $17.95 before shipping and tax or if you love wood mounted the class is $38 with the wood mounted value if $24.95 before shipping and tax. Please contact me by 8/29/14 to reserve your spot so I can order your stamp set and to make arrangements for class fee.  The card below is one of the samples we will be making.  We will be making a 3-d pumpkin also. 



For All Things Class
9/10/14 ~ 1pm
My place (contact me for directions)
Class fee- $30 Clear Mounted
                 $38 Wood Mounted
RSVP by 8/29/14
Thanks for stopping By.


No comments:

Post a Comment