Monday, August 25, 2014

Celebrating 15 Years!

It seems like yesterday when I mailed my Stampin' UP! Application in and waited for my kit to come back. I signed up so I could get the 20% discount every day. Never thought much about how long I would be a demonstrator. Well here I am still having the time of my life. I have lived in 3 states and always took my business with me. It is so much fun to watch someone new that has never stamped or scrap booked before and see the ah-ha look on their faces when they accomplish a fun card or pretty scrap page.

So in appreciation I want to offer free shipping this weekend on
8/30/14 - 8/31/14


Contact me if you have any questions.


Remember the Sign UP Special through this Thursday 8/28/14! When you sign up to be a demonstrator during this time you get an extra $25 free product with your kit. When you purchase the Demo kit of $99.00 you normally get $125 in free products but from now till Thursday you receive $150 in free product. Great time to give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions.


DONT' FORGET WEEKLY DEALS
Click here to check them out.



Thanks for stopping by:
Frances
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment