Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stampin' UP! Project Life Class

Last weekend at the Salvation Army Crop I had a class using the new Espresso 6x8 Project Life Album.  What a fun time we had.

We stamped the front of the cover with the new
Dotty Angles 133658
It is so versatile and I know you will find many uses for it.
We added chevron ribbon each person got to choose their own color. When I decide what I will use the scrapbook for I will stamp words on the front.  I cased (copy and share everything) this cute idea from Janet Wakeland. She used other ribbon but the dots inspired me.  

So far I am using it for various ideas but will nail it down soon.   This is from my Stampin' Bunco Group. I used MDS for my title. I love, love, love using Stampin' UP! Project Life products, it makes scrapping so much easier and quick. 

More Bunco Fun!


Here are the girls.
Bonnie

 

 Andrea

 Kellie

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know if you need help with your scrapping projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment