Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Deals 5/20/14 - 5/26/14


If you like ribbon then you are going to love this weeks deal.  Check it out!



Salvation Army Crop
This past week I was at the May Crop at the Salvation Army.  We had a blast, wish you were there.  This was my table this month. I wanted to show things that you could make with Stampin' UP! products that was not card making.  A little home decor and I also displayed some new products.  Next month at the June 20th and 21st crop I will also have my retired stamps, accessories and big shot dies on sale so if you go to the Salvation Army Crop be sure to look for my table and I will be having a class making checkbook covers.  Contact me if you want to take that class.

This is an up close sample of how I used our stamps and punches to make a cute tag to put on the cloche and added a little bird nest and soaps and a wreath.




Group picture of the Salvation Army Crop. 
 

Barb Crespo, my friend who is in my stamp club and I offered a 3x3 card class for everyone at the crop. It was a great opportunity for those that had never stamped to use product that were not stickers etc for their scrapbooks.  Barb demonstrated the envelope punch board for them and she had premade small envelopes.   We had about 36 people to take this class six at a time.  They all loved the class!






Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment