Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Catalog Samples


My 3 cases of catalogs just arrived this week!!! Let the fun begin.  I can't wait to show them to you.





Last week I invited a few of my friends over to stamp with me using a few of our products from the new 2014-15 Stampin' UP! catalog. This is my Florida Design Team.  Each time we get new catalogs we will meet and make samples for me to share with my customers.  We had soooooo much fun.



This is a mirrored selfy since we could not get all of us without the mirror.  We had a a blast.  I don't think any of us were looking straight ahead and we just could not get the picture without the phone showing. :)  Fun Fun Fun afternoon. Thank you  Xio, Genger, June, Irene and Kim.
 



This is the table with my little welcome sign as they came in the door.  These are the samples everyone made.



June's card




Xio's card







Genger's card #1



Genger's card #2


Genger's card #3




Irene's card




Kim's card



Frances' card


The girls were so much fun to stamp with, they all have their own style, ranging from vintage, whimsical, detailed etc.  Some of the girls are more scrappers that card makers so some were out of their comfort zone but came through for me.  So it was fun to just put out new colors of ink and card stock and only stamp sets there are in the new catalog either the returning stamps and new stamps and framelits, ribbon etc. and let them just create whatever they wanted to. 

 Irene brought us roses and shared them with us.  They are so beautiful.

 


I will have my new catalogs for my club this week so they can drool over it till June 2nd when everyone can place their first order!  My list it growing for sure.   Contact me today to get your party on my calendar so you and your friends can play with my new toys too. 

OPEN HOUSE-
I will be having an open house Saturday June 14th from 1pm- 3pm - my place
Get a great deal on my retiring stamps and supplies, make and takes, pick up your new catalog. 
Book your party that day for a special prize from my stash of retired goodies. 

Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment