Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stamp a Stack Class

This week at my "Stamp a Stack" class we made 5 each of two cards that I cased (Copy and Share Everything).  I wanted simple but clean, sharp looking cards and the girls loved them. The first one (butterfly card) I saw on Mary Fish's blog but she pierced around the butterfly but I knew we would not have time to do that with making 10 cards in 2 hours.  I love Mary's clean lines. 



Supplies used:






 The hexagon card I cased from Dawn  Olchefske , again simple lines but is a very nice card. 




This is my class and they had so much fun.  So glad that my Stampin' UP! business has brought me so many friends.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be posting some of my classes and workshops this week.

Remember Sale-a-bration continues through March.  Lots of free stuff, and we all like free stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment