Thursday, March 13, 2014

Carol's workshop

Last week Carol and her friends gathered to stamp together and we had so much fun. Three of them had never stamped before.  I love it when they find out they can make a card.  We have all been there right.

For our make and take I used the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit.  It is great for the beginner that doesn't know where to start as well as the seasoned stampers since we all need a quick and easy card once in a while. 


We went by the samples in the catalog and they were so easy to make.

This was my door prize that I made for the day.
Several years ago I found these plain small notebooks at Target and there were two in a package,with  the word notes on it.  Well I saw something similar on pinterest and decided to make it for Carol's workshop door prize.  The girls all loved that it began so plain and came out so cute. I am out of the small pearls and they would have looked great in the middle of the flowers.  You may have noticed that I used our retired jewelry tag punch and stamped a little heart of it.  I just can not part with that sweet tag punch.  Don't you have some favorite things like that from previous catalogs?

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment