Monday, February 17, 2014

Scrapbooking!!!

I have been a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator since 1999 so 15  years in August!  I have never been consistent with scrap-booking and when cleaning out some drawers and closets last week I came across this old scrapbook.


Inside: NOTE I should have taken a picture before I took the pictures out but I am sure you may have seen this or your mother had a scrapbook like this.  No journaling nothing but pictures.


My friend June invited me over to scrap on her day off and I decided I to start with this book and remake the pages.  Below was a page I remade and it was the saddest day of my life. My sweetie was deploying to an around the world cruise for 9 months. 


I added that Small Heart Punch because there was a spot on the photo and I liked the picture and didn't want to pitch it.  The miss you already came from the Just Saying stamp set The banner at the bottom was made using the free Banner Punch from the Sale-a-bration catalog and on the circle punch I added the year from the Show and Tell photopolymer set. 

I will continue on this journey to sort my 45 years of family photos and let the scrapping begin.
Thanks for stopping by.

Frances Wagner
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment