Monday, February 17, 2014

For My Valentine ♥

Gift box idea:
I found some sugar free candy for my sweetie last week and filled one of our boxes.  I used some of the sweater yarn trim from my free $300 box of goodies for booking a party in December. By the way it is on the clearance rack here for $3.59.  Yeah! That is one of the perks you get when you are a demonstrator.  Let me know if you have any questions about joining my team.



Below if you look at the bottom you will find the love ticket that I got in a kit a few years ago and I always forget to use it so finally I was able to make it work on something for my sweet husband.





Punches used: Heart,  Word Window, Modern Label


Sassy Stamper Club project:
This is one of the cards my Sassy Stamper Club made last week.  I asked them to name themselves and I told them of the different names I had for clubs in the past and the loved Sassy Stampers.  I called Karel and asked her if we could be the Florida division of The Sassy Stampers Club.  I worked with Karel in Garner for a Sassy Stamper Meetup Group in a coffee shop where we stamped and played Stamping Bunco. What fun times we had.

This is a cute way to use that new Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  Did you notice where I used the Fringe Scissors ?  What a fun tool to make flowers, add a little fringe to something and great for making grass.


Speaking of grass yes I have another dog card to show you.

It is a slider card when you tilt the card the dog will move down the card.  So cute and don't you love the grass.  For the clouds I used the Cupcake punch.  I think this Cool Kid set is growing on me. 

Have a blessed week.

Frances Wagner
wagstamps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment