Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Watercolor


 
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor w 133188  c 133191
Ink: Pool Party 122924,  Basic Black 121045
Card stock: Whisper White  100730,   Tangerine Tango  111349,   Daffodil Delight  119683
Gold Sequin Trim 132983

I am pretty sure this new stamp set Happy Watercolor is my new favorite set!!!  It is so versatile!!!
My inspiration for this card (Ok it is a total case {copy and share everything} from a publication "Stampin Success" that Stampin' UP! demonstrators receive every other month.)  It is one of the things I look forward to getting in the mail.  I did change the sentiment.  I love the way the background stamp looks like you water colored it.  So effortless - my kind of stamping. :)

 This is one of the cards I offered at my first class of the year.  A birthday card class.  At the first of the year we all need to replenish our birthday card stash, right?     :)



WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE OCCASIONS CATALOG AND A SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE?

One of the benefits to being one of my current customers is you automatically receive new catalogs free.  If you aren't currently a customer but would like to be, contact me today to receive your free Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure.


 Below is the packet of supplies I gathered for my class last week.  I copied the idea I saw on page 38 of the new Occasions catalog to put them all together. 





                                                            Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment