Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas

This is my little Christmas gift to you.  I created this picture on MDS but I am a little late in getting this out but I wanted to share it with my friends and customers (Hey they are the same- you start out being my Stampin' UP! customer and end up being my friend) that is one of the wonderful parts about being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.

I created this for a wallpaper picture for my iPhone on our digital software MDS (My Digital Studio)  you can go on my website and download it free for 30 days and give it a test drive.   I use it for scrapbooking, flyers, invitations and many other things. If you like it go to www.franceswagner.stampinup.net and try it free. 


To get this on your iPhone view this on your iPhone and save the picture to your phone camera roll and click on it and then choose use as wallpaper!  So easy. 

My plan is to create a picture each month next year and have it available on my blog for free.  Enjoy!
If you decide to give it a try be sure to send me a picture of your creation and I will feature you and your creation on my blog.

By the way I used the owl punch for the head and some branches for the antlers. The cool part about MDS is that you can go to www.mydigitalstudio.net and there are so many ideas and also video's on how to use all the tools, you get stamps, embellishments (ie buttons, ribbon, eyelets etc),  colored cardstock and designer paper, punches and so much more.  If you decide to purchase it for $19.95 you can get a cd or you can get it as a download.  Let me know if you have any questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment