Sunday, December 15, 2013

ATC CLUB MEETING

I went to my December ATC (Artistic Trading Card Club) today and had so much fun.  Some of the girls were either sick or had a conflict with the date.  This month our theme was Ballet.


It is fun to see what each person creates.  They are so creative.  I did not have any ballet stamps so I borrow this retired stamp set from my friend June.  I like how it turned out.


This is the upcoming schedule for the first 6 months of 2014.  Some are easy, some are challenging.  I love a challenge.  The next 6 months is on the back.  I did white out Barb's personal info. She is the one that organizes us.  Not sure what I will do for resolutions in January.  Should be fun to see what everyone came up with.

My friend Martha, in Raleigh will be joining us by mailing hers to us.  Can't wait to share with her.  ATC cards are 2.5 x 3.5.

Here is a little peak of our Sadie on the couch.  She loves wearing clothes.  She fusses when we take them off.  I had to look for something besides knitted sweaters so this little Christmas dress was perfect. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Frances
wagstamps@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment