Friday, December 13, 2013

2 New Photopolymer sets and Christmas fun. . . .

 Here are the 2 new Photopolymer sets released yesterday. FYI these sets are only available while supplies last. The Christmas Photopolymer set didn't last long so if these interest you, add them to your list today while supplies last.  These are great for working on your valentines for your Sweetheart or the second one has birthday sentiments too.  I love the way you can use the large words and small words together for your projects. 








Countless Sayings 1 Photopolymer Stamp Set 17 STAMPS
$13.95   #135892
Available while supplies last. Recommend clear blocks A, B, E, G, H, and I. Purchase separately.



Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set 23 STAMPS
$13.95   #135893
Available while supplies last. Recommend clear blocks A, B, E, G, H, and I. Purchase separately.


The Wagner Elves have been busy today. We were making cookies and wrapping gifts for our family to mail.  Recently I asked my grown boys what homemade cookies they liked when they were growing up and Eric picked the peanut butter blossoms and Chris chose thumbprint cookies.  So today my sweet Elf Rich helped me bake them.  My picture is a little blurry but I am sending it anyway.

 Elf 1

Elf 2
First Batch of cookies

It felt good to be baking beside my sweetie for our boys.  What a Christmas Blessings!

Christmas Blessings to each of you!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment