Monday, October 7, 2013

This and That - Holiday Planner

I have purchase this cute book this summer and today I finally decided to make it cute.  I love this great planner, it has envelopes for your receipts and pockets to put the envelopes in, calendar pages to plot your holiday course, a place for your Christmas card list and gift list.  Maybe I will be organized this year!!!

Supplies:

Season of Style This and That Journal 132277
Season of Style This and That Designer Stickers 132276
Season of Style Designer Washi Tape  132155
Snow Day Stamp Set Wood 131892 Clear 131895
Crumb Cake card stock 120953
Old Olive card stock 100702
Cherry Cobbler card stock 119685
Season of Style Designer Paper Stack  132181
Stazon White Ink 106960
Basic Black Ink 126980
Cherry Cobbler Ink126966
Expressions Thinlits 132171
1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding 120992
5/8" Crochet Trim 118481
3/8" Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Trim 130022
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twin 123125
Circle punches -
Scallop punch-
Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds 131272
Simply Pressed Clay 130685


On the front I stamped this little snowman on  with Stazon White ink and I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the snowman accessories and Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the adorable Expressions Thinlit Dies for the Merry. Love the washi tape really makes it cute.



Another new product from the new catalog was the Simply Pressed Clay Buttons.  I thought they turned out a bit dark, (I used the Cherry Cobbler Marker to color after it had dried)  I think I may use Real Red next time so it won't be so dark or mix the ink in before I shape it.  Now I am ready to start planning for the holidays.  Wish me luck...

Thanks for stopping by!
Frances

TODAY'S THE DAY!  

 

Can you believe you can become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator for $25 plus tax.  Wow that has never happened.  You can join my team on my website from Oct 7-21.  Call or email me for more information.  I would love to have you on my team. 

This is a fun job that I have been doing for 14 years and until this June I worked full time and was a demo too.  However you can also be a hobby demo and just gather a few orders here and there while stamping with your friends to make your quota.  Discounts, exclusive  resources and fun. Check it out TODAY and JOIN my team for discounts through April 30, 2014 with no obligation to purchase anything further. 




No comments:

Post a Comment