Sunday, October 27, 2013

ATC CARDS

Recently I met some crafters that meet each month and make and swap ATC cards.  I thought it would be fun to make these mini 2.5 x 3.5 cards.  Each month we have a theme and you can interpret that any way you want to.  October's theme is "Something to Crow About" and November's Theme is "Mistro; Music Please"
The problem is I did not have any stamps that would work for October's theme.  So I turned to MDS to create my card.Then after I printed it I sponged around the tree and sun with pumpkin pie ink.




For November theme I could not find my music notes wheel. I know it is somewhere in my stamp/guest room.  That is another story of organizing.... an endless story for sure.
So I pulled some music off the internet and then punched hearts from the owl punch and sprinkled them around and glued down with tombow liquid glue.  I added the word Love from Pennant Parade stamp set.



I loved sharing with these creative ladies.  I also have a customer in North Carolina (Martha Middleton) who loves ATC cards and she tried to talk my stamp club into making them several times without success!  So I invited her to swap with me each month and I love what she did. 






I showed the girls Martha's ATC cards today and they invited her to join us by mail.  I am excited that she is joining us each month via mail.

While I was there today, one of the ladies told me about a meetup group of stampers and knitters.  She invited me to go this week. WOW another blessing, I can't wait to meet some more stampers. 
Thanks for letting me share.


No comments:

Post a Comment