Saturday, October 5, 2013



Stamp of the month club!

October (Evergreen)


Every month I will offer a stamp of the month and you will pay $28.00 for clear mount or $33 for wood mount. 

  • You will not have to take away time from your family or go to a class or take time out of your busy schedule.
  • Free card ideas for each month's stamp set
  • I will have to have your check or your credit card by the 5th of the month

Here’s how the club works.

  • Each month I will contact you about the stamp set of the month. If you already own the stamp set or if you prefer another, you may select a different set (same price or less)
  • Each month you will receive a package from me with your stamp set and one full handmade card using the set and an email with a photo of 2 other projects using that set.
  • You can add additional products to your order if you wish. 



Email me to join stamp of the month club.  Out of town members welcomed.


Frances Wagner

wagstamps@yahoo.com

ONE MORE DAY- MONDAY, OCTOBER 7-21 ONLY
                       

                            
Can you believe you can become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator for $25 plus tax.  Wow that has never happened.  You can join my team on my website from Oct 7-21.  Call or email me for more information.  I would love to have you on my team. 

This is a fun job that I have been doing for 14 years and until this June I worked full time and was a demo too.  However you can also be a hobby demo and just gather a few orders here and there while stamping with your friends to make your quota.  Discounts,exclusive  resources and fun. Check it out Monday, discounts through April 30, 2014 with no obligation to purchase anything further. 





No comments:

Post a Comment