Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Truly Grateful ~ Magnetic Platform is available Thursday

This stamp set says it all I am truly grateful for my family and friends and loving that God made it possible to have our dream come true.
I am getting into fall with my colors and stamp sets.  I love these new toys I have gotten lately.










For the card and tag I used the products below.



This is the first time I have used the Chevron Border Punch and I had to adjust the way I normally use a border punch.  Most of the time I start in the center and go outward.  On this punch I started not at the mark on the punch but edge of the top rectangle where the chevron image is.  I hope that made sense.  Then I finished going to the other side.  I am hoping this photo makes it easier to understand.

Chevron Border Punch  132154




Truly Grateful Stamp set clear 131733      wood  131730


Chalk Talk Framelits Dies  129983

Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon  125583 


We have been waiting for the Magnetic Platform to be available again. It was so popular they had such a backorder list that they had to turn off the ordering button.  BUT this Thursday 9/12/13 you can start ordering again.  If you are tired of using sticky notes to hold your framelits and thinlits on you are going to want to order this early.  They sold out right away last time.

 Magnetic Platforms (item 130658)
 $39.95

I hope you have enjoyed my new fall card, thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment