Saturday, August 3, 2013

MoJo Monday- MOJO304

This is my first try at MOJO Monday challenges.  I know it didn't come till Saturday but I am working on timing thing ok.  :)  While at the Stampin' UP! convention my room mates Karel Standish and Debbie Green and a new demo from Maryland, Michelle Humphrey and her sister Chris and I challenged each other to enter some weekly online challenges to help us grow in our creativeness. So here is my first stab at it.  Below is the sketch we went by. You can play along too. I promise to post mine earlier next week.


Mojo Monday 304

Hello friends, it is circle or square week here at Mojo Monday and we cannot wait to see what you do with this weeks sketch! This weeks sketch was created by Julee and the mojo makers have rocked this sketch...wow! If you are really inspired you may want to create both the circle and square cards; have fun!



Stamps & Supplies
Magnificent Maple (w)  131868
Four You (C) 130538 (w) 130535
Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper 132184
Burlap Ribbon 132140 (raveled pieces of it)
Crumb Cake cardstock 120953
Early Expresso cardstock  119686
Very Vanilla cardstock 101650
Early Express ink 126974
Tangerine Tango ink126946
3" Circle Original die 122125

Note: I have created a new signature line using MDS (My Digital Studio), since I use "wagstamps" as my email and team name and blog I thought a sweet little dog would be appropriate for it!  If you want to create digitally contact me for more information.  A great way to scrap those memories that are sitting in your computer or in a shoebox in the bottom of your closet. Yes I know they are there because I have the same thing but I am working on them.   :) 

Let me know if you like my wagstamps dog signature line, leave me a message on here by Monday 8/5/13 by 9am and I will draw a name and send blog candy to one lucky winner.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment