Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin Up! Convention 2013

I arrived here yesterday after a crazy plane ride. After being diverted on my first leg of the trip from West Palm Beach to Detroit by way of Orlando. On the jet way to the terminal we were met by 2 green firetrucks. Ummm scary thought, they decided we could get off the plane and on my way out the door I heard the pilot say there was smoke in the cockpit! We had to reschedule our flight.  Good thing for me I got a direct flight to Salt Lake City.  I even got in 45 min earlier. 

NOTE: This is the first time I am trying blogging from my phone, so bear with me.  I thought I would share some photos with you.

This is Beth, Brook and me at Outback at the Orlando airport.  We were seat mates from West Palm Beach. 



Having breakfast with Carol and Carol they are demos from Maryland. We met at Leadership conference in Nashville in a snow storm a couple of years ago!

Carol and Carol  and me waiting for the Trax to take us to Walmart to get supplies.


One of the banners around the convention center. My favorite color of course. 

Ariel view of Temple Square. 


The gardens in Temple Square.   Stay tuned!  Blessings, Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment