Monday, May 20, 2013

Magnificent Stampers Club

Saturday was a special day for me, my birthday and my last club meeting with my Raleigh group. I have so much fun with these girls.  They all made me birthday cards and then they all took me to lunch to say good bye and to celebrate my birthday.  What a fun fun day.  These are the projects we did.  I was trying to share some new products with them and let them get their hands on some of the new sets and other supplies I had either earned from Stampin' UP! FREE or I purchased.  Demonstrators get to order in advance when we get a new catalog. 

I do apologize, I am still not on my home computer yet and I do not have access to software to put the SU logo on the cards.  But I will say here we only used products from Stampin UP.


 
Supplies used: Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Mosaic punch (by the way you can get that in a bundle too)  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Old Olive, Pool Party Card stock and Old Olive ink and pearls.  Also I used My Friend Stamp Set.
 
 
 
Polypolymer Typeset- Island Indigo Ink and cardstock, Whisper White cardstock and Quatrefancy Specialty paper.  I love this set it is completely clear and you can see what you are stamping.  I stampered the banner on top of the dsp paper.   I cased this from the Stampin' UP! site Stampin Connection for demos only.  There so many perks for being a demo, I just love it.  Let me know if you are interested in a fun job part time or full time. 
 
 
This little tag is one of several they could make,  I layed out materials and they made it their own. This is a case from the new catalog.  We also used the gingham wheel on another tag and made a tag marker for a drinking straw with the washi tape.  This little tag has washi tape on the bottom part.   You are going to love the catalog let me know if you need one. 
 
 
 
 
This is our stamp club, seated from left to right: Gloria Fish, Me, Dianne Baggett, Shirley Sorrell, standing from left to right: Barbara King, Lavon Missell, Christy Baldridge at our celebration at Tripps. 

This is Martha Middleton (our photographer)
 
 
Above are the cards my club made for me aren't they great.  I was so thrilled.  Thank you girls.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
The email at the top of my banner is wrong please use wagstamps@yahoo.com
 
I have to wait till I get to my computer at home and redo my banner with my new information.
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment