Monday, February 4, 2013

Guest Stamper- Martha

Martha Middleton is in my Marvelous Stampers Stamp Club as a matter of fact I think she came up with their name for the club. Martha is so sweet and so enthusiastic and loves to stamp and share with us.  She received her All Dressed Up Bundle last week and went to work she emailed me some of her pictures and I love her work.  I would wear that dress.  Thank you Martha for sharing this with us. I love to showcase your work.

During our club meetings, they all share and help each other out; if we are punching hearts one of them will punch hearts for everyone etc.  Martha is our Big Shot Queen and loves to show off her Big Shot Skills which she is very good at.  Here she is cutting hearts for the candy topper. Gloria is filling her cello bag with M&M's.


Below Dianne and Lavon are looking at Martha work as they create!






The other side of the table is our guest Levette, (Barbara's sister), Barbara and Shirley!

This stamp club is so much fun and they keep me on my toes.  Thank you Martha for sharing your new dress.


Below is a tag I made for each of the club members with everyone's birthdate on the back so when it is their birthday month we bring birthday cards to the birthday girl!




Here are the elements in process as I was putting them together.



I will be using this set for my shoebox swap at the Sassy Stampers monthly meeting on Feb 11th.  Contact me if you are interested in joining us or go to http://www.meetup.com/Sassy-Stampers/

Thanks for stopping by.  



No comments:

Post a Comment