Friday, January 18, 2013

 
Valentine Stamp Camp


Getting ready for stamp camp.  I have gathered the kits that my customers will get at my Valentine Stamp Camp on January 26th and displayed them in a faux suitcase type box.  Love the look, I also added the little valentine banner I made last year using torn pages from a book and cut letters with my big shot.  

 
You can still purchase this kit through January 21st. I will be placing my club order on Monday the 21st so let me know if you want me to add this to my order.  You get the following for only $9.95!


My Little Valentine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
My Little Valentine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $9.95
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
Sealed With Love Simply Sent
Price: $7.95

 Check out the flyer.

 Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment