Monday, December 3, 2012

x

Snow Much Fun

Tonight I saw a piece of scrap dsp on my stamping table and I love polka dots and I love snowmen and they just go together for me.  I hope you like it.  









Snow Much Fun - Clear-Mount Stamp   #122562

Price: $19.95

Tiny Tags Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!


                                                                                    
                                                                                Tiny Tags                                                                                  #118091
                                                                                   Price: $22.95



 


Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!

                         Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
#  117335   
Price: $7.95

                                

Thanks for stopping by!  
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment